- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 43 days ago
2013 Dodge Avenger
2013 Dodge Avenger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Wants To Stall When Driving3
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate3
- Died While Driving2
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Sudden Acceleration2
- Loud Clicking Noise1
- Vibration In Reverse1
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.