- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 80 days ago
2013 Dodge Avenger
2013 Dodge Avenger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Wants To Stall When Driving4
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate3
- Died While Driving2
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Sudden Acceleration2
- Loud Clicking Noise1
- Vibration In Reverse1
- NHTSA: Engine43
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control26
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.