- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 63 days ago
2013 Dodge Avenger
2013 Dodge Avenger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Wants To Stall When Driving4
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate3
- Died While Driving2
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Sudden Acceleration2
- Loud Clicking Noise1
- Vibration In Reverse1
- NHTSA: Engine48
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.