- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 9 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 38 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 46 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 51 days ago
2013 Dodge Avenger
Worst 2013 Avenger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine wants to stall when driving3
- hesitation/jerking when trying to accelerate3
- engine turns over, won't start2
- sudden acceleration2
- died while driving1
- loud clicking noise1
- vibration in reverse1
- NHTSA: Engine22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.