- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 59 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 66 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
2009 Dodge Caliber
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Dodge Caliber
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Dodge Caliber by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
2009 Dodge Caliber POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM) NHTSA Campaign #08V528000
Summary: Chrysler is recalling 712 MY 2009 sebring, Dodge Caliber, avenger, journey, Jeep patriot, and compass vehicles. A new adhesive used in the power train control module (PCM) manufacturing process can cause the printed circuit board to break.
Consequence: This can cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning.
Actions: Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #08V528000 »