- May 29: Dodge Durango Racetrack Tail Lights Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- May 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 8 days ago
- May 6: Feds Investigate 2009 Dodge Journeys Over Electrical Problems investigations | 27 days ago
- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 79 days ago
2013 Dodge Challenger
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 43,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace timp (5 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace TIPM and wiring (3 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 Challenger problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Over the past 12 months, I've noticed my Challenger RT (60,000 miles) failing to start when ignition button pressed. At times, and recently more often, engine cranks but wont start. Have to cycle through the ignition (accessory and so on) to get the car to start. Dealer couldn't find any codes to explain the problem when I took it to them. I have read about the TIPM issues. There are two relays that are for the IPM, could one of these be going bad or do I need to replace the TIPM? I saw the 2013 Durangos had a TIPM recall, but apparently not the Challengers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Mark R., Ladera Ranch, US