- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 43 days ago
2013 Dodge Challenger
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A short circuit could lead to a vehicle fire. Read more »