- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 60 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2013 Dodge Challenger
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A short circuit could lead to a vehicle fire. Read more »