- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 10 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 39 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 47 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 52 days ago
2014 Dodge Challenger
Worst 2014 Challenger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine ticking noise8
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- engine will not shutoff1
- hesitate at acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Challenger Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Challenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Challenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Challenger.