- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 42 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
2014 Dodge Challenger
2014 Dodge Challenger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine ticking noise8
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- engine will not shutoff1
- hesitate at acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Challenger Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Challenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Challenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Challenger.