- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 24 days ago
- November 3: Chrysler Reports 3 More Deaths From Exploding Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- November 2: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- October 18: Dodge Dart Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 51 days ago
- October 17: Chrysler Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 52 days ago
Dodge Recall R07: Damaged Fuel Rail Hose Connection
2015 Dodge Challenger
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source such as hot engine or exhaust components increases the risk of a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT and Dodge Charger SRT vehicles manufactured September 18, 2014, to February 5, 2015, and equipped with a 6.2L supercharged engine. O-ring seal and fuel rail crossover hose damage may result in the fuel rail hose connection leaking fuel.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will replace the engine fuel rail injector crossover hose, free of charge. The recall began April 23, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R07.
- Documents (15)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall 573 Report - Rev 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Communications Cover Letter
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.