- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 8 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 29 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 51 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
2006 Dodge Charger
2006 Dodge Charger Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Tie Rods,And Stabilizer Pin Worn Prematurely7
- Front Lower Ball Joints Are Worn Out3
- Bad Suspension System On The Vehicle2
- Outer Tie Rods Worn Out Prematurely2
- Front Inner Tie Rod Ends Are Worn Out1
- NHTSA: Suspension15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.