- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 7 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Announced news | 18 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 21 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 27 days ago
2013 Dodge Charger
2013 Dodge Charger Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Defective Steering Column Joint1
- Wheel Bearings Bad1
- NHTSA: Steering28
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.