- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 21 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 34 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 36 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2013 Dodge Charger
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Dodge Charger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
Drivers thinking that their vehicle's transmission is in the PARK position may be struck by the vehicle and injured if they attempt to get out of the vehicle ... Read more »
A car that falls unexpectedly increases the risk of injury. Read more »
Air bags that unexpectedly deploy increase the risk of a crash or injury. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The transmission output shaft fracture could result in a loss of power, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, if the parking brake is not applied ... Read more »