- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 7 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Announced news | 18 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 21 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 27 days ago
Defective Steering Column Joint
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 75,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace entire steering column and rack (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 Charger problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Called FCS, they said that the defective joint, was not covered under warranty and they had no other complaints. they offered no assistance and said that since it had been paid, they would not assist.
If it had been left further, the dealership said the steering column would have been disconnected.
This would have resulted in inability to steer. this would have been interesting.
Owned the car since new, not abused, raced or wrecked.
- Daymond C., Cornelius, NC, US