- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 2 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 45 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 73 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 74 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 74 days ago
Dodge Recall T03: Front Driveshaft Bolts May Loosen And Disconnect
2016 Dodge Charger
A loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 vehicles equipped with all-wheel drive (AWD). The front driveshaft bolts may loosen and allow the front driveshaft to disconnect, potentially causing a loss of motive power.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace all eight front driveshaft bolts, free of charge. The recall began April 7, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T03.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 02/17/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T02172017
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Safety Recall T03 - Claim Processing Tip
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.