- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 59 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 60 days ago
2016 Dodge Charger
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Dodge Charger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front driveshaft detaches from the vehicle it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
A loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A car that falls unexpectedly increases the risk of injury. Read more »