- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 32 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 63 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 70 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2004 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is rough and scary2
- truck shakes when turning2
- power steering not working properly1
- NHTSA: Steering63
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.