- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 17 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 32 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 56 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 82 days ago
2014 Dodge Dart
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Dodge Dart
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Dodge Dart by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Internal damage to brake booster could result in a loss of brake assist, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the transmission shifts into neutral, it can cause loss of motive power, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »