- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 32 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- August 20: Chrysler Emissions Recall May Be Forthcoming news | 63 days ago
1989 Dodge Daytona
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1989 Dodge Daytona
Official recalls have been issued for the 1989 Dodge Daytona by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect nut was to become loose, the joining members may loosen leading to a separation of the ball joint. This may result in loss of vehicle control, possibly resulting in a ... Read more »
Separation of the disc brake linings results in anincrease in stopping distance. Read more »
The leakage of oil in the engine compartment could causea fire. Read more »