- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 14 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 42 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 43 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 43 days ago
Dodge Engineering Analysis EA07003: SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAG FAILURE
2006 Dodge Durango
SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAG FAILURE
- ODI's investigation identified no issues in the design, manufacturing process, or quality control process of the side curtain air bags used in the Dodge Durango vehicles.there have been no reported field incidents of side curtain air bag failures similar to the failures that occurred during the NHTSA research testing of the Durango air bags.additional NHTSA testing conducted during this investigation resulted in no diffuser tube failures.a safety-related defect has not been identified at this time and further use of Agency resources does not appear to be warranted.accordingly, this investigation is closed.the closing of this investigation does not constitute a finding by NHTSA that a safety-related defect does not exist.the Agency will monitor this issue and reserves the right to take further action if warranted by the circumstances.see document file for additional information.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.