- November 9: Dodge Hornet and Alfa Romeo Tonale Plug-In Hybrid Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- October 21: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- October 5: Dodge Dart Clutch Settlement Granted Final Approval news | 61 days ago
- September 15: Alfa Romeo Tonale and Dodge Hornet Recall: Park Outside recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-069-14
2006 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- UConnect Hands Free Module Fails To Respond Due To Module Lock Up This bulletin involves replacing the Hands Free Module (HFM) if required. The HFM fails to operate causing the UConnect Hands Free Communications system to not respond when system activation is attempted by the customer. Further diagnosis may reveal that when the wiTECHÂ® scan tool is used to read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) the tool indicates that the module is not responding. Other modules on the bus may display loss of communication with the HFM. If the Hands Free Communication system is unresponsive then the HFM may require electronic reset.To perform a electronic reset, turn off the vehicle and pull the Ignition Off Drain (IOD) fuse. Wait a few minutes before reinstalling the IOD fuse and checking if the HFM is communicating. If the HFM still will not communicate, then normal No Response diagnostic should be performed. If the HFM is working properly, the module should be replaced to prevent this condition from happening again.
Click a tab for more information.