- November 9: Dodge Hornet and Alfa Romeo Tonale Plug-In Hybrid Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- October 21: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- October 5: Dodge Dart Clutch Settlement Granted Final Approval news | 61 days ago
- September 15: Alfa Romeo Tonale and Dodge Hornet Recall: Park Outside recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge TSB #14-002-13
2006 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:FUEL FILTER
- Fuel Spit Back During Refueling Due To Inlet Check Valve (X48 Lifetime Warranty Extension) This bulletin involves replacing the fuel filler tube if the condition occurs. NOTE: When removing the existing fuel filler tube note how it comes out to aid in installation of the new part. Some customers may experience a fuel spit back condition during a refueling event.
Click a tab for more information.