- November 9: Dodge Hornet and Alfa Romeo Tonale Plug-In Hybrid Recalled recalls | 21 days ago
- October 21: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- October 5: Dodge Dart Clutch Settlement Granted Final Approval news | 56 days ago
- September 15: Alfa Romeo Tonale and Dodge Hornet Recall: Park Outside recalls | 76 days ago
Dodge TSB #9004350
2006 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- GEAR MOTOR, Transfer Case The gear motor assembly is shipped in AWD/2WD position. The transfer case needs to be positioned in AWD/2WD position to properly assemble gear motor to T-Case. Please reference Star Online publication S2121000003 for further details. Do not have the transfer case in in another position other than AWD/2WD and rotate the motor to align the bolt holes as this could result in damage to the gear motor.
Click a tab for more information.