- November 9: Dodge Hornet and Alfa Romeo Tonale Plug-In Hybrid Recalled recalls | 21 days ago
- October 21: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- October 5: Dodge Dart Clutch Settlement Granted Final Approval news | 56 days ago
- September 15: Alfa Romeo Tonale and Dodge Hornet Recall: Park Outside recalls | 76 days ago
Dodge TSB #SB-18-014-09
2006 Dodge Durango
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Dodge for this TSB. Call your local Dodge dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-18-014-09.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- CHRYSLER/JEEP: FLASH: ESP SYSTEM MAY PREMATURELY ACTIVATE MOMENTARILY WHEN NEGOTIATING A CURVE OR MIL ILLUMINATION DUE TO DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P0340, P0344 OR P0116. THIS INVOLVES SELECTIVELY ERASING AND REPROGRAMMING THE POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) WITH NEW SOFTWARE. *PE UPDATED 5/24/10. *PE
Click a tab for more information.