- November 9: Dodge Hornet and Alfa Romeo Tonale Plug-In Hybrid Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- October 21: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- October 5: Dodge Dart Clutch Settlement Granted Final Approval news | 61 days ago
- September 15: Alfa Romeo Tonale and Dodge Hornet Recall: Park Outside recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge TSB #05152029
2012 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: VISIBILITY/WIPER (PWS)
- Washer Fluid Level Sensor Prior to replacing this part due to "Low Washer Fluid" tell tale light on the dash and the washer fluid bottle is full, please perform the this inspection. Inspect the sensor for a fluid coating on the sensor pins. Orange colored rain repellant can cause this fluid build-up. Clean the pins, drain the reservoir, and fill with Mopar approved washer fluid. Check to determine if the issue has been resolved. Continue with repair if necessary. Also, please inform the customer not to use Rain-X in the system to avoid this issue. Please contact Chuck Hood at cell (248) 613-7591 if you have questions or need additional information. Thank you.
Click a tab for more information.