- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- June 26: Dodge Rear Differential Lawsuit Includes Challengers and Chargers news | 37 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 86 days ago
Dodge TSB #07-002-15 REV. A
2012 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Idler Pulley Noise During Cold Start This bulletin involves replacing the idler pulley. The customer may describe a loud high frequency noise that happens within 20 seconds of engine startup and lasts about 90 seconds intermittently during a cold engine start, approximately 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) and below.
Click a tab for more information.