- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 7 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 44 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 49 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2015 Dodge Durango (Page 1 of 9)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 43,906 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.