- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 0 days ago
- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 7 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 33 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 88 days ago
Dodge TSB #9004171
2018 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- COVER, Cylinder Head, Left/Right Prior to replacing the cylinder head cover on ANY 3.6L Pentastar Upgrade Engine, verify that there are no steel dowel pins pressed into the cylinder head. If dowels are present in the cylinder head please remove carefully without touching/damaging the cylinder head sealing surface.
Click a tab for more information.