- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 59 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 69 days ago
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Grand Caravan windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window dropped1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer60
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield8
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.