- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 14 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 37 days ago
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving2
- Service Engine Light Is On2
- Broken Cylinder Head Casting That Holds The Rocker Arm Shaft1
- Oil Light And Buzzer Go Off When Engine Idles1
- Serpentine Belt Shredded1
- Stalling And Jerking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...50
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.