- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 75 days ago
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
AC / Heater Problems
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Ac/Heater Not Blowing11
- Rear Evaporator Core Corroded And Leaked10
- AC/Heater Motor Failure6
- Ac Makes Wheezing/Hissing Noise4
- Heater Not Working Properly4
- AC Compressor Failure3
- Water Leaking From Condenser3
- A/C Has Bad Odor When Turned On2
- Ac Blender Not Working1
- Defrost System Malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.