- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 71 days ago
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Headlights Go Out When Driving8
- Turn Signals Work Intermittently6
- Rear Light Cover Melts And Falls Off5
- Light Bulbs Burn Out2
- Taillight Doesn't Work2
- Brake Light Out1
- Headlights Flicker At Times1
- Poor Headlight Illumination1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting131
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights14
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.