- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 21 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Stalls While Driving Intermittently7
- EGR Valve Stopped Working3
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Engine Light Is On2
- Accelerator Binds1
- Clogged Throttle1
- Engine Failure1
- Whining Noise From Under Hood1
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.