- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 10 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 38 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 39 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 39 days ago
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Stalls While Driving Intermittently7
- EGR Valve Stopped Working3
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Engine Light Is On2
- Accelerator Binds1
- Belt Tensioner Pulley Failure1
- Clogged Throttle1
- Engine Failure1
- Whining Noise From Under Hood1
- NHTSA: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.