- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 22 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving58
- Engine Light Comes On3
- Engine Leaking Oil1
- Engine Mount Cracked1
- Engine Rumbles1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- No Power For Normal Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine90
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.