- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 18 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 62 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 73 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 78 days ago
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving60
- Engine Light Comes On3
- Engine Leaking Oil1
- Engine Mount Cracked1
- Engine Rumbles1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- No Power For Normal Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine101
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.