Engine Won't Turn Over, Will Not Start
2010 Dodge Journey (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 64,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 55 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (40 reports)
- i just want the car to start when i turn the key (6 reports)
- tipm (totally integrated power module) replaced (5 reports)
- had a better quality battery installed plus felt insulators (2 reports)
- faulty wire connection under the manifold (1 reports)
- replace starter (1 reports)