- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 3 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 32 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
2010 Dodge Journey
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the ignition key inadvertently moves into the OFF or ACCESSORY position, the engine will turn off, which will then depower various key safety systems ... Read more »
Leaked power steering fluid onto hot engine components could cause a fire. Read more »