- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 299,000 Cars recalls | 0 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 80 days ago
2010 Dodge Journey
CarComplaints.com Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.
2010 Dodge Journey Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Will Not Start55
- Defective TIPM37
- Horn Blows Unintentionally23
- Dead Battery13
- Car Shuts Down While Driving2
- Electrical Stopped Working While Driving2
- Bad Solenoid1
- Hatch Will Not Unlock1
- Windows Roll Down When Unlocking Car1
- NHTSA: Electrical System448
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Journey Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Journey compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Journey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Journey.