- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 51 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 56 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 67 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 70 days ago
2013 Dodge Journey
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Unexpected deployment of the driver's frontal air bag increases the risk of a crash or driver injury. Read more »
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the ABS or ESC is disabled, a loss of vehicle stability could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the displaced engine cover contacts the exhaust manifold, there would be an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »