- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 21 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 37 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 63 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 66 days ago
2013 Dodge Journey
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Unexpected deployment of the driver's frontal air bag increases the risk of a crash or driver injury. Read more »
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the ABS or ESC is disabled, a loss of vehicle stability could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the displaced engine cover contacts the exhaust manifold, there would be an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »