- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 14 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
1995 Dodge Neon
Worst 1995 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket6
- engine has difficulty starting2
- engine makes a scraping noise1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine228
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline71
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.