- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 4 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 71 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater doesn't work properly28
- AC malfunctioning13
- blower motor failure7
- heater is weak5
- heater core leaking inside cab3
- smells like antifreeze in cab3
- blower not working on all speeds2
- ac condenser fan relay1
- bellowing noise while a/c or heater on1
- compressor clutch seized1
- heater core went out1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.