- May 29: Dodge Durango Racetrack Tail Lights Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 15 days ago
- May 6: Feds Investigate 2009 Dodge Journeys Over Electrical Problems investigations | 34 days ago
- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 86 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 Ram 1500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Oil pressure keeps dropping, replaced sensor and other parts. Finally had engine oil compartment scoped and it showed major sludge even though change oil ever 3,000 miles. Also showed metal shavings from where oil pressure kept dropping but truck was still running. Is Dodge going to fix this problem?? 100K miles isn't much on a vehicle anymore to have these kinds of problems!
- T T., Little Rock, AR, US