- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 21 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
2008 Dodge Ram 1500
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls Out14
- Engine Failure7
- Loss Of Power7
- Loss Of All Power When Driving2
- Blowing Blue Smoke From Exhaust1
- Loss Of Power Steering, Loss Of Power To Drive Train1
- Oil Leak At Rear Of Engine1
- Oil Light Stays On1
- Oil Sludge1
- NHTSA: Engine33
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.