- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 5 days ago
- December 19: Urgent Recall Warning After Chrysler Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 50 days ago
- December 9: FCA Recalls Dodge Chargers and Dodge Durangos recalls | 60 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 85 days ago
2011 Dodge Ram 1500
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- TIPM Issue130
- Engine Won't Turnover, Won't Start13
- Battery Exploded On Negative Side2
- Fuel Pump Relay (TIPM)2
- All The Indicators Lights Are Flashing On Dash, Wipers On1
- Engine Stall After Radio Restarted1
- Fuel Pump Kept Running And Killed The Battery1
- Lightening Bolt - Truck Shut Off, Turns Over But Wont Start1
- Wire Harness Melted1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.