- August 21: Fiat 500 Rear Wiring Harness Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 11 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 69 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 82 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 87 days ago
2016 Fiat 500
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Fiat 500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Fiat 500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
If the shifter breaks while the vehicle is in motion, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the spare tire is used while overinflated, the tire may suddenly fail, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the clutch diaphragm spring fails, the driver may not be able to shift gears or the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »