- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 13 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 42 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 79 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 81 days ago
2016 Fiat 500
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Fiat 500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Fiat 500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
If the shifter breaks while the vehicle is in motion, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the spare tire is used while overinflated, the tire may suddenly fail, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the clutch diaphragm spring fails, the driver may not be able to shift gears or the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »