- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 9 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 13 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 38 days ago
1994 Ford Bronco
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Ford Bronco
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Ford Bronco by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
A fire at the switch could occur. Read more »
Should the tread separate at highway speeds, a vehicle crash could occur, possibly resulting in personal injury or death. Read more »
When the above occurs, it can result in parking brake system ineffectiveness. The parking brake will not hold the vehicle, causing the vehicle to roll freely, if the transmission is not left in ... Read more »
If one of the U-clip nuts fractures, the bumper will loosen and rattle causing fracture of the remaining U-clip nuts, resulting in separation of the bumper from the vehicle. If the bumper were to detach from the vehicle while it is being driven, a vehicle collision could ... Read more »