- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 1 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 8 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 12 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel May Not Mount Securely On Wheel Hub
2008 Ford Edge
If the wheel is installed incorrectly, the wheel may vibrate or wobble, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Bearing Technologies Ltd (Bearing) is recalling certain Duralast Wheel Spindles, part number DL930676K, sold as a service part for the front wheel hub spindle of 2007-2010 Ford Edge vehicles. The affected wheel spindles have wheel mounting studs with an oversized shoulder that can prevent the wheel from being installed correctly.
- Bearing will notify the distributors of the spindles. If the studs on a defective spindle are not loose, Bearing will replace the studs at no charge. If the studs on a defective spindle are loose, Bearing will replace the spindle assembly at no charge. Bearing will also pay shop labor for the remedy. The recall began on October 16, 2017. Owners may contact Bearing Technologies customer service at 1-800-597-3486 or visit www.recall17E053.com.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.