- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 11 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 16 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel May Not Mount Securely On Wheel Hub
2008 Ford Edge
If the wheel is installed incorrectly, the wheel may vibrate or wobble, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Bearing Technologies Ltd (Bearing) is recalling certain Duralast Wheel Spindles, part number DL930676K, sold as a service part for the front wheel hub spindle of 2007-2010 Ford Edge vehicles. The affected wheel spindles have wheel mounting studs with an oversized shoulder that can prevent the wheel from being installed correctly.
- Bearing will notify the distributors of the spindles. If the studs on a defective spindle are not loose, Bearing will replace the studs at no charge. If the studs on a defective spindle are loose, Bearing will replace the spindle assembly at no charge. Bearing will also pay shop labor for the remedy. The recall began on October 16, 2017. Owners may contact Bearing Technologies customer service at 1-800-597-3486 or visit www.recall17E053.com.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.