- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 17 days ago
2011 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
2011 Ford Edge Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.