- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
2011 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.