- August 22: Ford 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Debated Before Judge news | 3 days ago
- August 21: Ford Explorer Hood Rust Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 9 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 15 days ago
Complete Electrical Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Edge has a trend of the engine dying while driving, which is typically considered a safety issue.
Owners report the stalling while driving problem is caused by the throttle body needing replacement. The problem typically occurs at low mileage & so the issue has been covered under warranty -- although by now, the 2015 Edge is generally past the full warranty period.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 13,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace computer, throttle body, repair hatch (4 reports)