- March 5: Ford Mustang Mach-E Already Has Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 14 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 18 days ago
2007 Ford Escape
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
2007 Ford Escape Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure21
- Idler Pulley Bolt Keeps Breaking6
- Loss Of Power When Accelerating3
- Blown Spark Plug1
- Loose Motor Mounts1
- Ticking Sound In Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control34
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.