- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 21 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 22 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem