- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 1 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 13 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: On-Off Switch Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem