- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 28 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
2008 Ford Escape Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start11
- Car Won't Start If Vehicle Sits For A Few Days3
- Every Dash Warning Light Went On1
- Module Went Out1
- Total Computer Failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System105
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.