- September 28: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Recalled Over Broken Halfshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- September 24: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and F-150s Over Flickering Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Roof Class Action Lawsuit Includes Super Duty Trucks news | 19 days ago
- September 14: Ford Roof Lawsuit: Lawyers Want $600 Million in Fees and Expenses news | 20 days ago
- September 5: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Transmission Problems news | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 14S03: Doors May Open While Driving
2014 Ford Escape
A door that opens unexpectedly may result in an unrestrained occupant falling from the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Door
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Escape vehicles manufactured October 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Due to an assembly misalignment between the exterior door handle and the door outer panel, the affected vehicles have doors that may be difficult to close or may possibly open while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the mounting of the door handles, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 30, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S03.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.